This week we worked on the lo-fi prototype for our website groupme. Each group member drew some rough sketches for what they wanted the website to look like and we shared those sketches in a meeting. Using a combination of the ideas in the sketches we made an adobeXD lo-fi prototype of our website. We tested our tasks on it to make sure the pages were connected properly so we wont have any problems during the usability tests. After finishing the prototype we started working on the design document. We copied most of the UX brief into the design document and added more information that we were missing in the UX brief such as more details on our research. We used the pictures from the lo-fi prototype for the UI section. Finally we pushed system design & software architecture and milestone schedule + task delegations to next week so we can look at different architectures and use the feedback from the usability testing.